What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
For the first time, Chris Green has compiled the complete, authoritative, and exhaustive manual outlining the Retail Arbitrage business model. This is the BLUEPRINT for buying retail products to sell online for BIG PROFITS.
- Explains every detail of this fascinating low-risk, high-margin business including HOW and WHY FBA works
- Using innovative and powerful programs like Amazon’s fulfillment program called Fulfillment By Amazon
- Access to the most complete mobile pricing data using FBAScout for iPhone and Android
- The business of buying items at retail stores and selling them online for a profit.
- Creating New Product Pages for Items NOT on Amazon
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Retail Arbitrage scores 63.95/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://retailarbitrage.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: retailarbitrage.com you’ll also be taken through to retailarbitrage.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)